Most Reverend Joseph A. Vellone, Metropolitan Archbishop
Born: 31 May, 1935 in San Francisco, California
B. A.: Don Bosco College, Newton, New Jersey, (1959)
B. Phil.: Don Bosco Seminary, Newton, New Jersey, (1962)
31 January, 1974, by Archbishop Edgar Ramon Verostek
August 15, 1985, Archbishop Edgar Ramon Verostek, Principal Consecrator
Most Reverend Ivan A. Castañeda, Coadjutor
Born: 16 July, 1954 in Managua, Nicaragua.
- C.A.S.: Church Divinity School of the Pacific, Berkeley, CA (2005)
- B.S.A: Everglades University, Everglades FL, (2009)
19 June, 2013 for the Metropolitan Archdiocese of California.
- Auxiliary Bishop, NAORCC Utrecht Succession, Archdiocese of California (2017-Present);
- Bishop and Vicar Apostolic General, Provinces of Nicaragua and Central America (2017-Present);
- Parish Priest, Jesus El Buen Pastor Food Ministry, San Francisco, CA (2015-2018);
- Founder, Jesus El Buen Pastor, Radio Ministry, KIQI San Francisco, CA (2013-2017);
- Rector, Jesus El Buen Pastor Old Roman Catholic Church, San Bruno, CA (2013-Present);
- Volunteer Priest, San Francisco Night Ministry, San Francisco, CA; 2011-2015;
- Chaplain, San Francisco General Hospital, San Francisco, CA 2002-2016;
- Radio Host, La Mission de Jesus, KIQI San Francisco, CA (2000-2014);
- Volunteer Priest, La Misión de Jesus, San Leandro, CA (2000-2014);
- Volunteer Medical Missionary, La Misión de Jesus, San Leandro, CA (2000-2014).
4 October, 2017–by Arzobispo Joseph A. Vellone, principal consecrator
Most Reverend Fermín Rosas García
Born: 11 de Octubre de 1962 en Progreso Industrial, Estado de México.
- B.Phil.: Colegio Seráfico Antoniano Cholula, Puebla Mexico, 1979
- M.TH: Universidad Intercontinental, Estado de Mexico, 1983
10 Febrero, 2002 Most Reverend Richard S. Halladay
2002 – 2004 – Vicar, San Rafael Arcángel, Highland Park, California.
2004 -2006 – Vicar, Sagrada Familia, CA
2006 -2007 – Pastor, Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe
30 Abril del 2016–by Arzobispo José M. Díaz Rodríguez, principal consecrator
- 30 Abril del 2016 to present – Appointed Bishop of the Diocese of San Miguel Arcangel, Archdiocese of California, NAORCC, Utrecht Succession
Most Reverend José M. Madanguit, MCIJ, DD
Bishop Diocese of the Infant Jesus, Archdiocese of California, NAORCC
Born: April 16, 1954 in Balilihan, Bohol, Philippines
- B.Phil.: Notre Dame of Marbel University, Koronadal City, South Cotabato, Philippines
- B.TH: San Jose Major Seminary, Loyola School of Theology, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City
March 28, 1979 by the Most Reverend Reginald Arliss, CP, DD, Prelate of Marbel, Philippines
1979 – 1981 – Assistant Parish Priest of Sta. Teresita Parish, Tupi, South Cotabato, Philippines.
1981 – 1983 – Parish Priest of Sta. Teresita Parish, Tupi, South Cotabato, Philippines
1983 – 1986 – Seminary Rector of the Our Lady of Perpetual Help Seminary, the Diocesan Minor Seminary, Koronadal City, South Cotabato, Philippines
1986 – 1988 – Guest Priest at Santo Niño Shrine, Tondo, Manila, Philippines
1991 – 1998 – Government Employee of the Local Government of Tupi, South Cotabato
1998 – 2013 – Government Elected Official as Provincial Legislator Province of South Cotabato,
2013 – 2019 – President of the Philippine Federation of Married Catholic Priests, Inc.
2018 – Incardinated to the then Diocese of Santo Niño, Phoenix Arizona, USA, now Diocese of the Infant Jesus, Archdiocese of California, NAORCC, Utrecht Succession
2018 to Present – Pastor, San Jose Manggagawa Catholic Community Mission Center, North American Old Roman Catholic Incorporated, Mabuhay, General Santos City, Philippines
December 10, 2019 –by The Most Reverend Joseph Andrew Vellone, DD, and appointed Auxiliary Bishop of the then Diocese of Santo Niño now Diocese of the Infant Jesus
September 20, 2020 to present – Appointed Bishop Diocese of the Infant Jesus, of the Archdiocese of California, NAORCC, Utrecht Succession