“For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.” – Mark 10:45
- Do you feel called to give more or be more?
- Do you find that Sunday Mass is what you most look forward to and are invigorated by?
- Does your love of God enliven you so much that you want to share the love of Jesus Christ with others?
- Does the idea of the religious life (sister, brother) return joyfully to your mind often?
- Have people ever told you that you would make a good priest?
- Do you believe our times are calling you to the brink of a major life decision?
- Are you hesitant to tell friends or family that you believe you may have a vocation?
- Do you feel a constant tug in your heart to serve others more?
If you answered “Yes” to three or more of the statements above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help discern a vocation to the priesthood or religious life in the Old Roman Catholic tradition!